Wednesday, December 31, 2008

St. Croix diary

I spent Christmas in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. My father used to do research there every summer, studying a fish called the Blue Head Wrasse and my sister was born there. Combined over the years I probably spent just under two years living there when I was younger, but I hadn't been back in 6 years. I've scanned some sketches from my diary below:

Map of the island


Iguana sitting on a wall by the house we were staying in. They lived under the pool and shat on the deck.


A hermit crab my mother found.


This is on the beach near house the we used to live in.


The view from the porch of the house we were staying in, looking South.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!