Monday, July 16, 2007

LOCKED IN THE INTERNET'S WARM EMBRACE!!

I finally managed to pull my shit together & learn Dreamweaver. As such, Andysaurus is now an honest to god website, with some of my old comics and illustrations from before the broke-arm days. It's pretty sparse at the moment, but dammit, it's there. I'm gonna keep updating the blog, too, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with it once they take the cast off (T minus a week maybe? They've been distressingly vague). I might, on Steve's suggestion, have it serve as a place to hash out upcoming projects & a sketch diary when I find the time. My mother, on the other hand, thinks I should try to teach myself how to draw with my feet.

www.andysaurus.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always listen to your mother.

Anonymous said...

It would be interesting to see if you are as dextrous with a pen between your toes or your teeth as you seem to be with either of your two hands.
Mom